ASCRS/ASOA Symposium & Congress Event Dashboard
Social media channels provide a vast array of news and commentary on the ophthalmology industry, but it can be difficult for busy professionals to wade through the clutter. Einstein Medical created this consolidated event dashboard to help you participate in the American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery's Symposium & Congress... whether you attend or not.
Einstein Medical monitors news & commentary related to the ASCRS/ASOA Symposium & Congress across various channels. We then share the most newsworthy posts through our @Einstein_ASCRS Twitter feed to create a highly targeted news source for the event.
We also created several public Twitter lists to help you follow and engage with event speakers & faculty, Board members, past presidents, and more. These LIVE news feeds are embedded below and will help you stay current on this industry event.
How to Use the Event Dashboard
- Bookmark this page so you can quickly find it again
- See below for a list of event resource links
- Below these resources, find two live Twitter news feeds
- Scroll within the live Twitter feeds to view more posts
- Feel free to interact with Twitter posts directly from these feeds (Twitter account required to reply, share, and like posts. How to Set-Up a Twitter Account)
- ASCRS/ASOA Social Channels: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr
- Event Website
- Real-Time Program
- About the Meeting
- Program: ASCRS Symposium on Cataract, IOL and Refractive Surgery
- Program: ASOA Congress on Ophthalmic Practice Management
- Program: Technicians and Nurses
- Program: Young Eye Surgeons (YES)
- Housing & Travel Information
- Exhibition Hall: Live Floor Plan
- Event Hashtag: #ASCRSASOA2017
Live News Feeds
The following live Twitter news feeds help you glean valuable updates from social media without spending hours sifting through various channels and feeds. By following these feeds, you can be one of the first to view posts by event speakers, attendees, and of course, ASCRS/ASOA.
Einstein Medical's ASCRS/ASOA Event News Feed
Check this curated news feed before, during, and after the event for news & updates specific to the conference as well as its speakers & faculty.
ASCRS/ASOA Speaker News Feed
This feed includes posts by ASCRS/ASOA speakers and faculty. This is a great tool for monitoring speakers before the event to get a feel for their take on current issues. This feed is also beneficial during and after the event for enhanced networking. Interested in a practice management or accreditation course topic? Why not pose questions to the speaker covering that session? It's easy to get the conversation going with this speaker news feed!
Going to ASCRS/ASOA 2017 in Los Angeles? Drop by Einstein Medical's booth #2556 to discuss growth strategies for your practice. We are happy to help!