Fast Home Help Launches the Ultimate Online Resource for Homeowners
Einstein Medical is pleased to announce the launch of one of its most unique projects to date, the website for Fast Home Help. The elegantly designed, information-rich website is poised to become the definitive online educational resource for homeowners in distress.
The Fast Home Help team is comprised of experienced real estate and financial professionals who are able to provide guidance and advice to homeowners who are facing difficult situations regarding their homes. The website contains detailed information about such issues as:
The new website features a number of unique elements that distinguish it from other online resources, including:
- Large, readable text that extends the full width of the page, with no distracting sidebar clutter
- Clearly delineated links to related articles placed throughout each page
- A clean, modern design that balances substance and style
- Vivid images, including photos that accompany testimonials of homeowners helped by Fast Home Help's Ron Meyer
The site also features three distinct contact forms:
- A traditional contact form that allows users to send questions and comments to Fast Home Help
- A form to request a free, no-obligation Privacy Property Audit™, a document that collects publicly available information about a specific property
- A form that allows a homeowner to request a fast cash offer for his or her home
The Fast Home Help website represents an entirely new frontier for Einstein Medical, which has been the premier online marketing company for the cash-pay healthcare industry since 1995. We are proud to have played a part in the creation of the ultimate resource for homeowners on the Web.
About Fast Home Help
The mission of Fast Home Help can be summed up in two simple words: People First. The company's overarching goal is to provide homeowners facing a variety of difficult circumstances regarding their homes with the education and guidance they need to make the best possible decisions.
The business plan of Fast Home Help is as simple as its mission:
- Homeowners are encouraged to use the website as an information resource, without any obligation to work with or even contact Fast Home Help.
- Those who want more specific information have the option of requesting a free, no-strings-attached Property Privacy Audit™. This document contains a wealth of publicly available data about their homes. Again, they are under no obligation to work with Fast Home Help any further, nor will they receive unsolicited contact.
- Homeowners that want to learn more about their rights and options given their particular circumstances are welcome to contact the Fast Home Help team with questions and comments.
- Any homeowner that is interested in selling his or her home immediately - as-is, in any condition, in an all-cash transaction - may request a cash quote from Fast Home Help. He or she can accept the offer or simply weigh the offer against his or her other available options.
At no point will homeowners be pressured to make decisions regarding their homes, and their privacy will be respected at all times. Fast Home Help serves communities throughout the United States from its offices in San Diego and Los Angeles, California.