Upcoming Webinar - 4:00 EST - Thurs., Feb. 24 - Search Engine Optimization For The Medical Practice
This webinar focuses on the logical steps a practice can follow to rank well on the major search engines.
- Learn how to create and label things to rank well
- Learn about the Google Local for SEO
- Learn how links create value for your website
- Learn about social media and SEO
- Learn how to optimize your own site
Traffic is critical to your website success. Get more.
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER:
Upcoming Article Series: Sales Training For The Medical Practice
Everyone lives by selling something - Robert Louis Stevenson The upcoming series will focus on sales training for the medical team. Youll learn the skills for you and your staff to convert more prospects and leads into patients. It's an interesting and sorely neglected topic. look for daily updates! - Sales Overview: Why you should be a good salesperson - Rapport Building: Make people like you and create emotional connections - Staff: Learn the personality traits that make a better salesperson - Sales Skils: Learn patterns and behavior that affect sales performance - Selling Environment: Creating a selling environment at the medical practice - Phone Pkills: How to use the telephone to connect and sell - Scripting: best ways to deal with the questions that come into your practice - Sales Mastery: techniques f
Five MORE Ways To Grow Your Social Media Network
6. Industry partnerships If you just bought a million-dollar LASIK laser, the manufacturer is probably pretty fired up on you using that thing. They probably also have a pretty sophisticated web strategy going. If you leverage your technology to help your website, youre going to get a lot of traction and visibility. It also gives you really cool stuff to write about. Technology is an excellent selling tool. In general, who youre using technology-wise can have a very big benefit for your network. Make sure you look at their web pages. You should say when you buy technology for your business, I want you to link back to my website. Use these industry partnerships to grow your own strategy. 7. Traditional advertising Point your print to your facebook page. talk about your events and promotions. Its easier to build an opted in l