Upcoming Webinar JAN 27, 2011 - Digital Photography and Case Presentation For The Medical Practice
Your work is your best tool to create patient confidence, showcase your talent and convert new patients. Yet, many practices take terrible photos of their best results. This Einstein Webinar focuses on taking better pictures of your work and presenting those photos in the best possible light.
- Learn secrets of taking portraits not mug shots
- Learn lighting and camera techniques for the best possible results
- Learn to create sideshows, videos and online presentations
- Learn to crop, combine and organize your photos
- Learn how to store, backup and work with high resolution digital assets
Your marketing hinges on your best cases. You're proud of your best work. Learn to showcase your work in the best possible light.
Seven Types Of Social Media And How To Use Them
1. Your Website The definition of social media is any broad based publishing platform where groups of people share information. Your modern practice website should have this functionality. You and your key staff should be able to easily update and keep your website fresh. News, your newest cases, events and other time sensitive info should be posted on your website. Your website is the command and control center of your whole web strategy. If your website doesnt have this functionality dont bother doing other types of social media until it does. Unlike other social media channels you OWN your website and work you do on it has a lot of value. Your website is clearly the starting point for any discussion of social media. Bottom Line: You need a content managed website that connects easily to social media channels 2. Facebook