How to Use Social Media for Plastic Surgery Industry Events (Part 2)
Social media channels can be overwhelming, but Einstein Medical has created this simple dashboard to help you be a part of the ASAPS Aesthetic Meeting 2016... whether you attend or not.
Einstein Medical actively monitors news & commentary related to the Aesthetic Meeting across various channels. We then share the most pertinent posts through our @Einstein_ASAPS Twitter feed to create one consolidated news source for the event.
We also created a public Twitter list that tracks ASAPS 2016 speakers and faculty who are active on Twitter. Both of these LIVE news feeds are embedded below and will help you stay current on this important industry event.
How to Use the Event Dashboard
- Bookmark this page so you can easily find it again
- See below for a list of event resource links
- Below these resouces, find two live Twitter news feeds
- Scroll within the live Twitter feeds to view more posts
- Feel free to interact with Twitter posts directly from these feeds (Twitter account required to reply, share, and like posts. How to Set-Up a Twitter Account)
Aesthetic Meeting 2016 Resources
- Event Website
- Meeting Agenda: Week at a Glance
- How to Register On-Site
- Housing & Travel Information
- Exhibitor Floor Plan: Einstein Medical at Booth #1405
- How to Use Social Media for Plastic Surgery Industry Events
- Event Hashtag: #ASAPS16
- ASAPS YouTube Feed
Live News Feeds
The following live Twitter news feeds help cut through the clutter so that you can see posts from speakers, attendees, and others on this pivotal industry event.
Einstein Medical's ASAPS Event News Feed
Stay tuned to this feed before, during, and after the event.
ASAPS Speaker News Feed
This feed includes posts by ASAPS chairs, co-chairs, and speakers assigned to educational courses at The Aesthetic Meeting 2016.
Going to the show? Stop by Einstein Medical's booth #1405 to discuss growth strategies for your practice.
Want to learn more about social media for plastic surgeons? Check out our blog posts Which Social Media Channel is Best for Plastic Surgeons? and How to Use Social Media for Plastic Surgery Events.