Email and Webmail Help
You can configure your email program to work with Einstein Medical's mail system using the following information:
- Your Email Address
- Your Password
- IMAP (Incoming) server: imap.einsteinmail.com (SSL on) Port 993
- POP (Incoming) server: imap.einsteinmail.com (SSL on) Port 995
- SMTP (Outgoing) server: smtp.einsteinmail.com (TLS/SSL on) Port 587
- Username is your full email address
- Server Requires Authentication
For detailed information on how to configure your email program or Apple mobile device to work with Einstein Medical's mail system, select your program or operating system from the list below. You can also access your mail securely via Einstein Webmail located at https://www.einsteinmail.com.
Basic email service allows for up to 2GB of storage; however, with Premium service, your limit can be expanded to accommodate any size mailbox.
If your email program or mobile platform is not listed, please contact Einstein Medical Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mac OS X
Apple Mobile Devices
Other Mail Programs
Using Einstein Webmail
You always have the options of accessing your email directly through our web-based interface. For more assistance with the Einstein Webmail application, please feel free to visit the help guide here.