Digital Marketing Writer I
Einstein Industries, the leader in product development and Internet marketing for the medical and legal industries, is currently expanding our content team. With over 20 years of experience in this competitive marketplace, we have built the best team in the industry. We are hiring for an entry-level writer position.
Writer I Position
Our writers are intuitive, motivated, and confident working with high-profile clients in the fields of medicine and law. This is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that offers significant opportunities for growth and creativity. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Produce accurate, sophisticated, and engaging original copy
- Conduct extensive research in complex topics using credible online resources
- Assist in creating successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Proofread fellow writers' work for grammar, accuracy, and use of our SEO best practices
- Accept critical feedback from senior team members
- Work with editors, salespeople, project coordinators, and other team members to ensure that on-page SEO quality control is carried out properly
- Prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance
- Conduct interviews with clients to determine the content of a site, as well as the tone of the copy
The ideal candidate for the Writer I position will have experience with:
- Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Using a Content Management System such as WordPress
- AP or Chicago Manual of Style
In order to qualify for the position, the candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate writing skills by completing an in-house test
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have an advanced command of the English language
- Have an extensive working knowledge of web-based content, including current best practices and emerging trends
- Have an understanding of how users interact with website content, including effective calls to action and an optimal sales funnel
- Have superior research and fact-checking skills
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; long-term disability; employee assistance program; and 401(k). This is a full-time, in-house position.
Who We Are
- The leader in internet marketing solutions for the medical and law fields.
- Innovative and dynamic; blazing trails in our industry.
- Creators of a positive and energetic environment in which to grow.
- Passionate about helping our clients succeed.
Einstein Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time