Digital Marketing Writer I
Einstein Industries, the leader in product development and Internet marketing for the medical and legal industries, is currently expanding our content team. With over 20 years of experience in this competitive marketplace, we have built the best team in the industry. We are hiring for an entry-level writer position.
Digital Marketing Writer Position
Our writers are intuitive, motivated, and confident working with high-profile clients in the fields of medicine, dentistry, and law. This is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that offers significant opportunities for growth and creativity. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Produce accurate, sophisticated, and engaging original copy
- Conduct extensive research on complex topics using credible online resources
- Assist in creating successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Work within SEO software in order to ensure important keywords are used, among other criteria
- Proofread fellow writers' work for grammar, accuracy, and use of our SEO best practices
- Accept critical feedback from senior team members
- Add media elements to complement the copy and work closely with designers to create a worthwhile user experience
- Work with editors, salespeople, project coordinators, and other team members to ensure that on-page SEO quality control is carried out properly
- Curate extensive databases of our clients' personal preferences, unique attributes, and site performance
- Prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance
Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism
The ideal candidate for the Writer I position will have experience with:
- Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Using a Content Management System such as WordPress
- Using a style guide such as the Chicago Manual of Style or Associated Press Stylebook
- Digital Marketing
- User Experience (UX) Writing and Design
In order to qualify for the position, the candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate writing skills by completing an in-house test
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have an advanced command of the English language
- Have an understanding of how users interact with website content, including effective calls to action
- Have superior research and fact-checking skills
Bonus: Have an extensive working knowledge of web-based content, including current best practices and emerging trends
This is a full-time, in-house position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Who We Are
- The leader in internet marketing solutions for the medical and law fields.
- Innovative and dynamic; blazing trails in our industry.
- Creators of a positive and energetic environment in which to grow.
- Passionate about helping our clients succeed.
Einstein Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this position.