Sales Consultant / Account Manager
Account Executive Position
This position is demanding and you need to be smart, motivated, and driven to prospect these high-level doctors and attorneys. It can be extremely challenging but seldom boring! It's a fast paced work environment that has huge opportunities for growth and advancement. Successful candidates will gain invaluable experience working in these profitable niches. Account Executive’s are eligible for promotion if they hit their performance metrics for three consecutive months.
- Heavy outbound calls to prospective clients (50-70 per day).
- Identify prospective clients' needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Learn Product Presentations to prospective clients.
- Time, Task and Opportunity management using proprietary CRM.
- Consistently meets activity and performance metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Competitive and driven personality
- Highly self motivated
- Cold Calling
- CRM and Microsoft Office proficient
- Online presentations
- Great communication skills
-This is a full-time, inside sales position at our office in Sorrento Valley.
-Sales training program that deals with high level dentists, surgeons, and attorneys.
-Full benefits package includes 401(k) and paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time