Einstein Industries, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to manage organization of client website projects. Our Internet Marketing Web Development company needs a Project Coordinator to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a high volume of projects associated with our client websites.
We provide our clients with fast, efficient and cost-effective services for internet marketing strategies and website development. Therefore, we’re looking for an ambitious individual who wants to move up in the company by providing our clients with the support and direction they need. If you have project coordinator experience, we want to talk with you.
Project Coordinator Job Duties:
Project coordinator responsibilities include overseeing that all projects meet scope, our best practices, and client expectations. Project coordinators should have a background in business skills, managing projects, organization, and analysis.
- Coordinate project resources for the flawless execution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within scope
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of website development for technical project coordinator.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 3+ years in the field of Project Management.
- Proven working experience as a project coordinator and/or project administrator in the internet and website development sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Google products and applications
Job Type: Full-time