Paid Media Specialist
Einstein Medical is seeking a Paid Media & Local SEO Specialist to manage the local presence & paid media accounts for our clients. Our clients include high-level doctors and attorneys. Duties will include working with other departments on Internet marketing projects.
Who We Are
- The leader in Internet Marketing Solutions for medical, dental and legal fields.
- Innovative and dynamic; blazing trails in our industry.
- A positive and energetic environment in which to grow.
- Passionate about helping our clients succeed.
Who You Are
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow specific instruction
- Strong phone & communication skills
- Fast Learner
- Strong time management skills
- Work well under pressure
- Must be able to work well with a team
- 0-2 years experience in a similar role
- SEO/Local SEO Knowledge
- Paid Media Knowledge
- Google AdWords Search
- Google AdWords Google Display Network
- Google Analytics
Preferred knowledge of software & platforms such as:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adwords & Analytics
- Excel including pivot tables, formulas, and functions.
- Research, define, develop & implement comprehensive Local SEO strategy for all active SEO clients.
- Identification, creation, modification, verification, and management of all citation sources for a given property or entity.
- Establish strong working relationships with the sales team and clients
- Keyword & strategy development
- Continuous digital knowledge management efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Improving social signals
- Ensuring strategy-wide accuracy & consistency on live business data
- Improving brand awareness
- Obtain control and maintain client’s requested budget. Daily optimize budget to ensure best use of funds. Monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other key account metrics
- Conducting routine reporting and testing of online data to outline the most lucrative strategy for client. Routinely creating & delivering reporting to both internal team & client.
- A/B testing
- Month over Month change reporting.
- Test of all functions & features provided in used venues
- Performance analysis & optimization
- Audience Segmentation
- Test of current ad copy, working closely with the content department to develop creative & captivating ad copy.
- Conduct paid media buys
- Work with client account manager (sales) to ensure client retention
- Quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Conduct complete build & administration of paid media accounts, campaigns & strategy.
- Conduct management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other advertising venues.
- Identify & take opportunities to increase traffic, rank & relevance of the business and revenue opportunities. Promote organic search across different devices such as mobile & desktop.
- Manage curated SEO strategy/program to ensure maximum online visibility
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time