Einstein Industries, the leader in product development and Internet marketing for the medical and legal industries, is currently expanding our content team. With over 20 years of experience in this competitive marketplace, we have built the best team in the industry. We are hiring for an entry-level editor position.
Editor I Position
Einstein Medical is seeking an editor with a meticulous eye for detail and a thorough command of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics of the English language. This position requires the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines while producing high-quality work. This is a full-time, in-house position.
- Edit content submitted by both in-house and freelance writers for grammar, mechanics, spelling, clarity, continuity of voice, unity of message, and accuracy of information
- Make any necessary revisions to ensure that content meets the company's standards of quality
- Assist in creating successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Accept critical feedback from the senior team members
- Work with the senior editor(s) toward the further development and enforcement of editorial standards
- Work with writers, salespeople, project coordinators, and other team members to ensure that on-page SEO quality control is carried out properly
- Prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance
- Provide editorial feedback to in-house and freelance writers as necessary
The ideal candidate for the Editor I position will have experience with:
- Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Using a Content Management System such as WordPress
- AP or Chicago Manual of Style
- Providing and receiving editorial criticism
In order to qualify for the position, the candidate must:
- Be able to demonstrate editorial skills by completing an in-house test
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Have an advanced command of the English language
- Have an extensive working knowledge of web-based content, including current best practices and emerging trends
- Have an understanding of how users interact with website content, including effective calls to action and an optimal sales funnel
- Have superior research and fact-checking skills
Benefits include medical, dental, and life insurance; long-term disability; employee assistance program; and 401(k). This is a full-time, in-house position.
Who We Are:
- The leader in internet marketing solutions for the medical and law fields.
- Innovative and dynamic; blazing trails in our industry.
- Creators of a positive and energetic environment in which to grow.
- Passionate about helping our clients succeed.
- Einstein Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time