Einstein Medical is hiring an intuitive and motivated individual that is confident working with high-profile clients in the fields of medicine and law. This is a fast-paced and challenging work environment that offers significant opportunities for growth and creativity.
Conducts extensive subject matter research in medical or legal practice areas and procedures as a prelude to writing website content. Manages all content-related phases of a particular client's web project. Will meet with clients during first consult to establish content goals for the website and obtain input from client to establish SEO keywords.
- Produce accurate sophisticated, and engaging original copy.
- Conduct extensive research in complex topics using credible online resources.
- Assist in creating successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Conduct interview with clients to determine the content of a site, as well as the tone of the copy.
- Proofread fellow writer's work for grammar, accuracy, and use of our SEO best practices.
Ideal Candidate Skills
- A genuine passion and talent for writing.
- Willingness to work hard as part of a department whose success depends on teamwork.
- Willingness to learn and master the discipline of SEO optimization, and to adapt as standards change.
- Ability to receive and incorporate constructive criticism in order to produce work that best meets the needs of our clients.
- This is a full time position with a competitive salary.
- Full benefits package included with 401(k) and paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.