Interactive Web Designer
Einstein Medical is actively seeking an experienced and driven designer who is artistic, creative, and technically minded.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with some of the most talented web designers and writers in the industry while gaining valuable experience designing for some of the nation's most esteemed professionals, including plastic surgeons, cosmetic dentists, and high-profile attorneys.
Your primary focus will be creating elegant and effective website designs, developing human-friendly application UIs, and working with the marketing team to produce both web and print promotional materials.
Our designers work directly with our clients, their fellow designers, and members of other internal departments, including product development, marketing, content, and engineering. This collaborative dynamic helps to ensure that each design is translated from concept to deliverable with precision.
This is a full-time in-house position.
- Create website layouts, user interfaces, and design features that are not simply gorgeous, but also flexible, usable, and distinct.
- Collaborate as a key member of the design team, meeting established Einstein design best practices, and pushing them forward.
- Work closely with the writing and marketing teams to ensure thematic consistency and continuity between designs and content.
- Present design concepts, mockups, and design strategies to management and company executives, as well as VIP clients.
- A dazzling design portfolio!
- Degree in graphic design, visual arts, visual communications, or cognitive science or sufficient and relevant field experience (degrees are impressive, but ninja-class design skills will win the day).
- Creative and artistic passion.
- A deep respect for whitespace, visual hierarchy, and typography.
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop (if you prefer another image editing app, we can talk about it, but you must know Photoshop thoroughly).
- Competent proficiency in Illustrator or similar vector art app.
- Experience in designing for mobile is a big plus.
- Experience in designing and formatting for print is a medium plus.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Willingness to accept and process critical feedback.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and be proactive in your task and time management.
- Uncanny attention to detail.
To apply for the Interactive Web Designer position, send your resume and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Einstein Medical and our included benefits.